Hard Disk Recovery Stalled

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by jldodge, Sep 9, 2015.

1. jldodge

jldodge Registered Member

I have installed HDM 15 and created multiple backups without any problems. Recently, I tried to restore an older backup after launching HDM. Unfortunately the backup is installed on a USB drive which was originally a "D" drive but is remapped as an "H" drive upon reboot. I then booted up my system with an iso created from HDM 14. When I attempt to restore from the USB drive, I get to the part where I identify the backup and click "Next". At that point, there is no response, i.e. the system hangs. After about 30 minutes, I tried clicking "Next" again and nothing happened. I do not receive any error messages or other indications of any errors.

I am running Windows 7, 64 bit. This is the first time I have tried to restore using HDM 15. Under HDM 14, I never had any problems and have used it to restore on multiple occasions.

Would appreciate any and all help on this ... Thanks in advance ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.