Hard Disk Manager Professional 2010 Vs Hard Disk Manager Suite 2011

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by monographix, Apr 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monographix

monographix Registered Member

I am a bit confused here.

I need a partition managing tool that can cover all Windows 7, Advanced Format & SSD performance and safety requirements / functions and a backup software that has all the capabilities of Acronis True Image (Home probably). And a Bootable CD that includes all those tools. If partition / data recovery is included thats a welcome plus ofcourse.

1. I understand that to check and align/re-align drives with data a separate utility (PAT) is needed. I dont know though if it can tell the difference betwen SSD and Advanced format HDD and align accordingly ?

2. Hard Disk Manager Suite 2011 supposedly aligns automatically partitions during management operations (does that mean that it differentiates between SSD and AF hDD ? 2048 and 4k i think?) Is that function implemented in Hard Disk Manager Professional (2010) too?

3. Is Hard Disk Manager Professional (2010) the latest HDMP ?

4. Which one (Suite 2011 , Professional 2010 (?)) offers the Acronis True Image (Home) cloning / copy / backup functionalities?

Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.