Hard Disk Manager Professional 2010 Vs Hard Disk Manager Suite 2011

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by monographix, Apr 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monographix

monographix Registered Member

Jun 16, 2009
    I am a bit confused here.

I need a partition managing tool that can cover all Windows 7, Advanced Format & SSD performance and safety requirements / functions and a backup software that has all the capabilities of Acronis True Image (Home probably). And a Bootable CD that includes all those tools. If partition / data recovery is included thats a welcome plus ofcourse.

1. I understand that to check and align/re-align drives with data a separate utility (PAT) is needed. I dont know though if it can tell the difference betwen SSD and Advanced format HDD and align accordingly ?

2. Hard Disk Manager Suite 2011 supposedly aligns automatically partitions during management operations (does that mean that it differentiates between SSD and AF hDD ? 2048 and 4k i think?) Is that function implemented in Hard Disk Manager Professional (2010) too?

3. Is Hard Disk Manager Professional (2010) the latest HDMP ?

4. Which one (Suite 2011 , Professional 2010 (?)) offers the Acronis True Image (Home) cloning / copy / backup functionalities?

Thank you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.