Happy Bytes/Inspector Clouseau, where ?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by FastGame, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FastGame

FastGame Registered Member

Hi, just want to know if it'll be announced where your working now ? its getting tiring doing daily Google searches for AV companies and their announcements :D

2. Inspector Clouseau

Inspector Clouseau AV Expert

...ridiculous... :D

3. IBK

IBK AV Expert

maybe we will discover it by looking in future AV-Comparatives results :p

4. SSK

SSK Registered Member

Blatant push for your own product! :D ;)

But indeed, I'm wondering which company has to foot Happy Inspectors Coffee Bill (not to mention Chinese take-away:gack: ) :ninja:

5. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

I may be mistaken but I thought I read where he was going to work for BitDefender :doubt:

6. RejZoR

RejZoR Lurker

That would be cool :D I have unlimited supply of BitDefender licenses via my ISP offer :D

7. FastGame

:cool: BD was one 'Inspector' away from being tops :thumb:

8. sosaiso

sosaiso Registered Member

Is it safe to start speculations now?

I'm still reeling from the confusion of a name and avatar change. Change = bad. :T

9. mrhero

mrhero Registered Member

I don't know where but my wish is Frisk. For working on version 4.:rolleyes:

10. dog

dog Guest

No No No ... you're all mistaken - He's going over to PoopScan :D Where coffee time is all the time :p

11. StevieO

StevieO Registered Member

12. mikel108

mikel108 Registered Member

13. hbkh

hbkh Registered Member

Maybe I missed something but when did he leave Eset? o_O o_O

14. FastGame

15. Firefighter

Firefighter Registered Member

There are only few people that know what HappyBytes is doing now. Lucky me, that I'm one of these. As we already know, HB is a very ambitious man. Why then he will continue in the av-business, when there are even more bigger challenges waiting for him? What is then the most valuable thing to achieve?

Now we have to go back to the Thirty Years War, a conflict between Protestants and Catholics, during the years 1618 - 1648, principally on the territory of today's Germany. The King of Sweden, Gustaf II Adolf with his army, terrorized the Northern parts of Germany. My forefather, a captain, was one of those soldiers in there. Between those evil battles, he get hungry. Among with his troops, he found an inn, where an old grandmother was making VERY delicious bread, as they first believed. When they tasted that beaty, they found that there was something very special hidden in it, fish and bacon. The old grandmother was so old, that she couldn't remember the recipe of that delicacy. So she has it written on a paper. Here comes a part of this story that I'm not so proud of it. My forefather stold the ORIGINAL recipe and kept it with him. Unfortunately the Swedish troops killed all the other people, that could make that delicacy. Why this? The old grandmother, was actually HB's forefather's wife, his foremother. The war stayed years and years, but my forefather got captured. The first thing that he understood, was to hide the recipe properly, so he put the recipe on a cabbage leaf, and rolled that tight and pushed that to a place where the sun never shined. After a couple of days he was capable escape and the rest is a history. Here are some pictures of the most hidden treasure in Savonia.

The story continues...

Best regards,
    Firefighter!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2006
  16. Firefighter

Today this delicacy is the soul of Savonian culture, called as "kalakukko", a fish pie that no foreigner can make it properly, of course without the secret recipe. Somehow HB has discovered the origin of this recipe and now he decided to return the recipe to the family. In this purpose he went a journey to the heart of Savonian soil last summer.

In the first picture, we can see a quite well-known face behind a corner of the most secret place, a traditional Savonian smoke sauna, where those major "kalakukko" bakerins were having a business meeting.

In the second picture, we can see who were the most famous bakerins in "kalakukko" business.

The story continues...

Best regards,
    Firefighter!

Attached Files:

17. Firefighter

The second spying event was found when HB was looking at how we were heating the oven. After that he had an occasion to spy how those Savonian fish pie Knights were tasting if the outcome was acceptable and what was the plan to conquer the whole world's delicacy market. Have we lost the war now? Unfortunately not. Our best agent, Pekka Lipponen from the SBI (Savonian Bureau of Investigation) found that HB was spying us in the middle of our table, as we can see in this reconstructed picture. How he solved this occasion? HB believed that we Savonians were driving Trabants, but he didn't knew that we were driving Ladas for a twenty years or so. With this very known numberplate shown in the nearby service station, Mr. Lipponen had any difficulties to solve the whole secret mission.

The story continues...

Best regards,
    Firefighter!

Attached Files:

18. Firefighter

After this, the whole Savonian tribe were hunting this unknown enemy. That we can see in this picture taken last summer. It took only a short of time when we found a place where HB was hiding. Unfortunately he has gone to his "Heimat", but we are waiting for him.

The story continues...

Best regards,
    Firefighter!

Attached Files:

19. Firefighter

This story isn't so simple. In this winter, we found thousands of people garrying ESET logo in their jackets. We believe that they are the successors of HB, who has already got a hint of that secret recipe. Now they are jigging the best fishes to win the most valuable prize. Every 50 year we have a contest, where the best "kalakukko" maker will lead the Savonian tribe and he will be the chairman to the holy "knights of the fish pie klan". If someone believes that this is too heavy to us, he is mistaken. The winner will also automaticly be the first in the succession of the whole Savonian tribe. The last picture shows the coat of arms of our tribe, which the winner can carry at home. May God help us to keep this holy treasure among us Savonians.

Believe or not, this story is TRUE!

Best regards,
    Firefighter!

Attached Files:

20. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

FF

Any vacancies for water-gatherers/throwers in the in "kalakukko" business?

21. Firefighter

If you mean those, who were carrying the water to the smoke sauna during these secret business meetings, only the knights of the fish pie klan can do it. You have to be among the top 10 in the fish pie baking contest and then you will be raised to the nobility of the house of knights. Lucky to those, their children will automaticly carry this title too. :D

Best regards,
    Firefighter!

PS. When you have seen the current alias of HabbyBytes, you understand, that he is pretty close with this secret recipe. :'(

22. Firefighter

As you already know, the Britons and the Finns have one thing common, the most cultivated kitchens in the world. Only some vulgar people don't accept that, Mr. Chirac from France or Mr. Berlusconi from Italy for example. But this does not bother me either, I'll let Mr. Berlusconi eat those ~snipped inappropriate comment~ if he wish so. o_O

So, when you have at least the same level of making delicacies, you may have a good possibility to be among those top 10 on the next summer "kalakukko" baking contest.

For an extra help, here you can see how those competitors were relaxing before that contest in "Kalakukko Cruising".

http://www.rhead.org/kuvia/cars/kkukko04/

As you see, they don't have Ladas anymore, but as you understand, they are the elite cooks available in Savonia. :D

Best regards,
    Firefighter!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2006
  23. Lollan

Lollan Registered Member

Oh my goodness, FF...ROFL.

24. YeOldeStonecat

YeOldeStonecat Registered Member

Along the Shorelines somewhere in New England

Eh? o_O There is no "most cultivated kitchen in the world" A true food enthusiast loves cuisine from all over. Every region has wonderful food to experience.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2006
  25. Firefighter

Apparently you aren't from Europe. Because it's a well known issue and joke, what Mr. Chirac and Mr. Berlusconi had said about Briton's and Finn's skills to make the food. :rolleyes: That's also a well known issue, what Mr. Berlusconi had said about Chinese too! :D

Best regards,
    Firefighter!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.