handybits - Virus System Intergration.

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by iwod, Jul 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iwod

iwod Registered Member

Jun 25, 2004

I have always wonder why couldn't someone make something like that. In a fully protected system. I never really have to use full system scan. ( I do sometimes.... but never find anything )

But when it comes to fixing computer. 2 - 3 scan is never enough....
    ( Ad-aware , Spybot, Bitdefender 7 Free, Ewido , and may be Ecan MAV for final check )

I wonder why itsn't there something that uses all these to scan automatically and clean automatically with a cleaning report of what it clean... etc.

Back to the program itself. I don't think it self my purpose but it is good to take at look at.
  2. musicman

musicman Registered Member

Aug 24, 2003
    Hi Iwood:
    I would like to share with you my experience with handybits. When they first came out with their software I donwloaded one of their applications.....well.....lo and behold when I ran my trojan scanner to check my puter it detected a trojan within their software. I contacted their tech support and they admited they had this application within their software they advised me to just remove it!!! Now hows that for a answer!!! I have never used their software again. :mad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.