handybits - Virus System Intergration.

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by iwod, Jul 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iwod

iwod Registered Member

http://www.handybits.com/vsi.htm

I have always wonder why couldn't someone make something like that. In a fully protected system. I never really have to use full system scan. ( I do sometimes.... but never find anything )

But when it comes to fixing computer. 2 - 3 scan is never enough....
    ( Ad-aware , Spybot, Bitdefender 7 Free, Ewido , and may be Ecan MAV for final check )

I wonder why itsn't there something that uses all these to scan automatically and clean automatically with a cleaning report of what it clean... etc.

Back to the program itself. I don't think it self my purpose but it is good to take at look at.

2. musicman

musicman Registered Member

Hi Iwood:
    I would like to share with you my experience with handybits. When they first came out with their software I donwloaded one of their applications.....well.....lo and behold when I ran my trojan scanner to check my puter it detected a trojan within their software. I contacted their tech support and they admited they had this application within their software they advised me to just remove it!!! Now hows that for a answer!!! I have never used their software again. :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.