GW problem or not.hm..

Discussion in 'Other Ghost Security Software' started by Puls, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puls

Puls Registered Member

Huh i dont know how to explain this,but ill start with the descritption of my network.

4PC's,+1 dbox2 satelite receiver (powerboard linux image witch also has network conectivity)
    1main PC mine,with 2 nics(1 for cable modem other for network) 1 hub,and ICS turned on.

I've managed to configure GW for all my needs,even for port 80 on a second computer using the "routing" with ICS.But when i allow port 4000 UDP (the dbox2 port) and the GW operates,the port test on w...myip.org shows an error and that that port is closed,cannot be opened,i saw this same problem,when using soulseek port when the soulseek itself is turned off,so i kinda get it why it wont work.(cause it cant see the port opened on this local machine ,cause it is not).But when using the,networkactivautpf program(the prog that allows routing in winxp) the port on the port test shows open,but "it "(it reffering to the programs on the receiver wont get decoded)wont work when allow all is turend on o_O (so that leaves me :blink: ).All would be great that it works but it does not when the gw is on, but on allow all ,all goes smoothly with ICS "routing" capabilities.

So whats my problem huh,its above.Im kinda looking what more can i use to solve either routing problems or something to configure in the gw,cause i lost my brains.Ill try to poke some more maybe i fix it.Untill that any help would be great.

I hope u understood my problem (sry for my english if its wrong,its not my native)

If i need to fill u with some more info,please do say so,i wll try.Cause i cant put all the words that are bashing my brain now :)

thx..

Last edited: Mar 23, 2007
  2. Puls

Puls Registered Member

hm it was a routing problem i will deal with it later..,but if anyone knows anything more,u can write :).

thx for taking a look

bye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.