Guess what..

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jason69uk, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jason69uk

jason69uk Registered Member

When i do Create Image with True Image, it creates 3 big files on the drive im tryna copy to or it did on drive image anyway.. I dont want it to create files i just want it to copy everything over!

How??

2. wdormann

wdormann Registered Member

Create Image does just that... creates an Image, not a Clone

3. jason69uk

ok and what if i wanted to clone the hard drive to another hard drive which i have sectioned like it was a 160 gig drive (the new one) and i have made it loads of diferent hard drives i wanna clone E: to H: how do i clone it please man?? Click clone disk?? and it will do an excact clone??

4. jason69uk

i clicked on Disk clone and its confusing cos first one theres yellow second one says logical but that cover loads of hard drives i only want it to cover the one i want the stuff copied too..ya know

5. wdormann

No offense, but can you please state which part of the documentation is unclear?

6. jason69uk

Get me all i wanna do is juss copy E: to H: i sent u a pm, i wanna clone E: to H: how mate??

7. wdormann

xcopy /s /c /h /e /r /k e: h:

If you're just copying data files, I see no need to be using imaging software.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.