grypen's filter set questions

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by iceni60, Oct 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

i've started using proxomitron again with grypen's filters and i'm not sure about these things -

should i allow local.ptron in no script?

what do i do to get google video working - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-199899523054020719

and what is all that extra stuff by P2K? like 'all links absolute' and the css toolbars?

2. n8chavez

n8chavez Registered Member

I don't know how to specifically answer your question. But I can say that I've used that version as well as Sidki's config set and I prefer Sidki's, I think it's infintely better. I think switching would eliminate some of your questions. (See here)

3. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

this thread seems to suggest you should allow it. i dont remember if thats what i did tho.

for google video, read this thread. i havent tested it myself tho.

im not entirely sure about the css toolbar, but i think it lets u perform various functions related to proxomitron (like bypass a site or create filters).

all links absolute:
    it had/has a tendency to break sites and thus grypen disabled it in his latest release.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2006
  4. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

You may or may not know this but there is a Proxomitron section at Castlecops with a forum for Grypens filter set. My only problem so far with this set has been FOXNews, I have to either bypass or step down to a less stringent filter to display the site...:)

5. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

thanks for the help. i have everything working now after going through the links you gave. :)

6. nimd4

nimd4 Registered Member

Yes & new Grypen proxomitron filterset is out that fixes Google code (ProxoFilterSet-Grypen20061120.exe).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.