GPT Loader - BSOD (PFN_LIST_CORRUPT)

Discussion in 'Other Paragon Disk Utilities' started by Grogster, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Grogster

Grogster Registered Member

Hi folks. :)

This BSOD has started showing up on my XP 32-bit machine with GPT Loader installed. The box has 3x 3TB drives in it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/adgra01h5vehk8t/GPT1.jpg

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT is not a Windows error I have ever seen before, so speculating that PFN means Paragon File Name, or something similar.

Everything was going fine up till now, and the box has full UPS backup and safe-shutdown if power does not come back on after 5 minutes or so, so shutdowns are clean, and the box runs 24/7 while there is power.

Can anyone help me with this error or tell me specifically if this one is being generated by GPT loader or something else.

Thanks for your time.

Attached Files:

2. Grogster

Grogster Registered Member

Hi again.

Searching this on the net, not actually expecting to find anything, but there is heaps of info on this - I just assumed it would be a Paragon specific error, cos of the PFN bit - but you know what they say about assumptions!!! ;)

Looks like this is a Windoze error after all - the research continues....

EDIT: I have rebuilt the server and everything seems OK again - for now, anyway. I have run MemTest on the box, but no problems there, so it would seem.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.