Gotta Revamp/Expand This Section!

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by tobacco, Dec 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tobacco

tobacco Frequent Poster

I don't know about you but to me, when i enter this section, the first words that come to mind are 'Absolute Chaos'!.

Too many different areas/concepts covered in one section - you have your HIPS, Sandbox/Virtualization, Spyware, etc. Kinda sounds like that 'Bits & Bites' commercial doesn't it!.

I would certainly like to see and feel the popularity and usage has grown to the point of having a separate section for 'HIPS' and separate section for my favorite 'Sandbox/Virtualization'.

Comments?.

2. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

I disagree with you, I think it´s unnecessary to make different sections for sandbox/HIPS etc. :)

3. tobacco

tobacco Frequent Poster

Respect your opinion and thank god we are all allowed to have one.

Sandbox programs are beginning to gain popularity but their threads are few and far between compared with say the other areas covered in this section. Having their own section would allow this area of protection to hopefully gain a further following, promote more discussion on this topic and certainly make following previous comments/threads much easier.

4. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

although it would improve organization, i can imagine sorting all the current threads would be great ordeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.