Got SpywareBlaster + Spybot: do I need SpywareGuard as well?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by timclyma, Feb 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timclyma

timclyma Registered Member

Hi.

I've already installed SpywareBlaster + Spybot and these are doing a really good job on my system. [GLOW=""]They blow away all the crap out there[/GLOW], and keep my PC working great.

Was just wondering though, do I need SpywareGuard as well?

Will it be any significant improvement to my system's protection or will it conflict and interfere with what's already installed?

Advice much appreciated.

cheers! :)

2. aliwiseman

aliwiseman Registered Member

I have them all running on my system quite happily with no probs and withAVG as my Anti V.

Id recommend a trendmicro housecall scan or a panda scan as well to compliment this as and when you get the chance.

I run Firefox as my browser, and apart from a wierd infection j0r.biz which didnt show on a HJT log nor on any scan i have had no probs, and i am led to believe this would have affected me in IE too.

Spywareguard is a supliment to Blaster and works in conjunction, or rather it compliments it.

The way i see it is, if they will all run happily along side each other.. let em do so lol!

If you follow my name link to my homepage i have a spyware segment set up where you can link to download Spywareguard or run a trend scan :)

Hope this helps.

Alistair Wiseman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.