Got me two, trojans with TDS#

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by n0mad, Mar 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n0mad

n0mad Registered Member

:D

Ok, new operator here, and after running TDS3 a couple of times and it reported two suspecious files in my mirc script directory. I have used this script along time.

At first I just ignored the alerts and then I started using LinkLogger to record hits and outgoing packets on my Router. I started seeing some rather strange outgoing on ports that were going to irc port 6667 from my computer. These alerts, were at times that I indeed was using the script. I found some addons for my script and these were the ones being reported.

I deleted the files and no more outgoing reports. I guess from now on I will not doubt my TDS3, it is indeed as advertised, simply the best!

:cool:

Thanks for a really fine program. Just a rant, but a well deserved one.

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hello n0mad,
    welcome to the family!
    So that's a hot story! Did you also try Port Explorer to actually look inside the packets being send? You can do so with TDS > Network > Port listen, put it on the port and see what's transmitted.
    You might like to try the Mirclean from the DCS free tools site as well for a highspeed test specificly for mIRC worms etc. TDS will alert on the test file and telling it's a test.
    Thanks for the happy story!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.