Got a Trojandownloader. Spyware or something wana Be Free.. HOW?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by bomango, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bomango

bomango Registered Member

Hello Sir its khurram.....
    i hve Got a Threat from last one month ..
    trying to remove it but dont know where da hell its hidden i did ma Window 8 times .. and on every new installation i installed nod32 firstly and update it Even i dont installed any driver becuze of in danger, that virus might be on that .EXE file for example MSN.EXE Or msgrus.exe yahoo and msn setups.....
    when i Scanned Firslty i got that a Virus threat been detected.. but NOD qurantined it but dont remove it..... Y
    Every time i open And IE Page the two threats messages been Alert me YYY
    Examples Logs Are

Module Object Name Threat Action User Information
    1/7/2008 0:46:22 AM AMON file C:\Documents and Settings\khurram\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\ContentJS/Exploit.RealPlay.E trojan quarantined - deleted KHURRAM-BIG\khurram Event occurred on a new file created by the application: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe. The file was moved to quarantine. You may close this window.

Time Module Object Name Threat Action User Information
    1/7/2008 0:46:22 AM IMON file JS/Exploit.RealPlay.E trojan quarantined - Connection terminated KHURRAM-BIG\khurram

Time Module Object Name Threat Action User Information
    1/7/2008 0:46:15 AM AMON file C:\Documents and Settings\khurram\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ a variant of Win32/TrojanDownloader.Ani.Gen trojan quarantined - deleted KHURRAM-BIG\khurram Event occurred on a file modified by the application: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe. The file was moved to quarantine. You may close this window.
    1/7/2008 0:46:15 AM AMON file C:\Documents and Settings\khurram\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KWUSL0IS\6[1].gif JS/Exploit.RealPlay.E trojan quarantined - deleted KHURRAM-BIG\khurram Event occurred on a new file created by the application: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe. The file was moved to quarantine. You may close this window.
    1/7/2008 0:46:15 AM IMON file JS/Exploit.RealPlay.E trojan quarantined - Connection terminated KHURRAM-BIG\khurram
    1/7/2008 0:43:40 AM IMON file a variant of Win32/TrojanDownloader.Ani.Gen trojan KHURRAM-BIG\khurram
    1/7/2008 0:43:17 AM IMON file a variant of Win32/TrojanDownloader.Ani.Gen trojan KHURRAM-BIG\khurram
    1/7/2008 0:43:15 AM AMON file C:\Documents and Settings\khurram\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ JS/Exploit.RealPlay.E trojan quarantined - deleted KHURRAM-BIG\khurram Event occurred on a new file created by the application: C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe. The file was moved to quarantine. You may close this window.
    1/7/2008 0:43:14 AM IMON fileJS/Exploit.RealPlay.E trojan quarantined - Connection terminated KHURRAM-BIG\khurram
    1/7/2008 0:43:04 AM IMON filea variant of Win32/TrojanDownloader.Ani.Gen trojan KHURRAM-BIG\khurram
    1/7/2008 0:43:04 AM AMON file C:\Documents and Settings\khurram\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\a variant of Win32/TrojanDownloader.Ani.Gen trojan quarantined - deleted KHURRAM-BIG\khurram Event occurred on a file modified by the application: C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe. The file was moved to quarantine. You may close this window.

m Very Upset Please Do some Favour and Tell me What should i do Burn ma Hard disk Or PC>? or Format ma important Data HELP Me...
    Help will be Appreciated thknZ

dont know da user name becuze i hve got nod32t From ma Friend? where it is written Huh

Several malware links removed. Do not post links to malware on this forum. Ever. - Ron

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2008
  2. chrisf8657

chrisf8657 Registered Member

Either you have an active Trojan running in the background attempting to download things, or you have/are visiting sites you shouldn't...

Delete your IE History & Cache to start.

If you don't know what this means, you need to contact Eset Support for guidance, and since you said you got it from a "friend",
    I suggest you purchase your own copy of it since what you are using is pirated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.