Google Toolbar stop working

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Wilfredo, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wilfredo

Wilfredo Guest

Hello,

After being using SB and Google Toolbar without any issue, I have just downloaded the lates SB database and it blocked the Google Tolbar, I cannot uninstall, re-install the Google Toolbar, and I do no know which item is blocking that toolbar.

Can you help me to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Wilfredo Mira

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey Wilfredo,

Being a user of both Google Toolbar and Spywareblaster with latest updates....I do not at this time have an issue. Also....neither of the two Google CLSID's are listed in Spywareblasters database.

Just to doubly eliminate Spywareblaster that's installed on your PC....have you temporarily selected Disable All Protection in SPywareblaster and then see if you are having an issue ?

Would you also mind listing all other Security\Privacy programs you are using Please....due to the fact I'm pretty sure you'll find with Spywareblaster completely disabled it should not be the issue.

3. Wilfredo

Wilfredo Guest

You are right, I have disable all protection and still have the issue. I will continue serching.

Wilfredo

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Feel free to list your other software and will be glad to continue assisting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.