Good job!

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by stratoc, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stratoc

stratoc Guest

I had a load of problems when v4 came out, v4.2 was the most stable and lightest solution I could find (and trust me I tried everything) I liked v5 beta but had a few issues.
    When I heard it was beta>rc>release I was less than optimistic tbh.
    I am delighted with 5.0.93,0, every issue I had has been fixed, pleased to be using eset again, great job guys! Thunderbird anti-spam would be the icing on the cake :)

2. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

Thanks for the praise! Love to hear the feedback. We are working on the Thunderbird compatibility issue and should have something soon.

3. HealingStargate

HealingStargate Registered Member

I agree V5 is great, seems secure and is really LIGHT on system. Really pleased and promote ESET.

Just a question or thought. I and others have been involved with the beta testing from day one. I am hoping that a license may be considered to be offered to those that have been active with testing.

Many of us could use a break on this as we thank ESET for their product it would be great but then perhaps ESET is already considering the thank you back.

ESET is perfect on my system and I will continue to use the product no matter.

KOR-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.