Good job Acronis

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by gkweb, Mar 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gkweb

gkweb Expert Firewall Tester

Hello,

just to let you know that TrueImage 8 does it's job on my comp, due to intensive beta testing sometimes I have to restore an image.
    Lastly with my new SATA HDD, no problem too, secure zone created on the disk, startup manager installed, backups work from Windows as well as from the startup manager, to the secure zone or to an external USB drive.

Just to let you know there is happy customers ;)

Regards,
    gkweb.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello gkweb,

Thank you for your warm words. We are always glad to hear people use our software and it helps them. It is our main purpose to develop products that are really useful.

Thank you very much.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. DavidPJ

DavidPJ Registered Member

Glad to hear it and thanks for posting!

4. Access Denied

Access Denied Registered Member

I can add another good post about True Image and its reliable work. I have created, deleted, imaged, reloaded so many times, and always, True Image brings me right back to my beloved desktop. Imaging across 2 RAID controllers and swapping the drives to the other controller in a total flip flop, TI again made it a walk in the park. Even when I accidentally screwed up by installing the Startup Recovery Manager on a 2nd drive and deleting the partition, leaving me with no boot......booted to the TI cd, re installed the Startup Recover Manager to the newly created partition......and you guessed it. Worked like a charm. Nothing negative about True Image from this hard core user. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.