Going back to 2008...Sorry

Discussion in 'Returnil releases' started by Miska, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miska

Miska Registered Member

Hi,
    Was excited to try the 2010 version but i did not like the virus checker at all. I dont see that this is needed and have now gone back to 2008 version which i find sleeker and more intuitive. I'm sure many will disagree but i just didnt like it at all. :( Sorry.

2. Miska

Miska Registered Member

Curiousity got the better of me and i installed 2010 again , it seems ok but it slows the launch of Norton antivirus 2009 at startup. Everythnig loads and NAV loads maybe a minute after ...
    But apart from that i am beginning to like it. :)

3. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

It is like any application that one uses for a while - the initial GUI and usage scheme becomes second nature and changes to that create a disconnect that takes time to resolve. It happens any time a new version of anything (Win 7 anyone?) hits the street.

Glad to hear you're beginning to like it. It took me a while as well.... :)

Blue

4. Miska

Miska Registered Member

Yeah it takes a bit of getting used to but then i had a blue screen tonight though when rebooting and during startup at the award bios screen , my hard drive clicked and i could hear it spinning up, then it booted as normal. Dont know what happened :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.