Gmer trojan question

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by Rainwalker, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainwalker

Rainwalker Registered Member

I just did a gmer scan and it seems i found a Trojan. It is playing in the sand, but i would like to nuke it. Gmer gives me no way that i can see to do so. The r.click context menu is grayed. This scan was done in Normal mode. Tried a scan in Safe mode and nothing was found. ...suggestions?
    It is shown to be Hexwia7n...................maybe this is a FP and the sandbox itself...........don't know....strange to have a Trojan as i don't go to the darkside.....drive by o_O

2. proactivelover

proactivelover Registered Member

you must be using letest gmer lot lot FP by new version
    i also seen some BSOD after letest gmer

3. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

Probably this issue is long since resolved, but I'll give it a go anyway.

At gmer.net, the FAQs say, "When GMER detects hidden service click 'Delete the service' and answer YES to all questions." Perhaps you have to highlight the service first, then the grayed 'Delete the service' can be highlighted?

Did you try using the feedback form, or emailing info@gmer.net ? Gmer says, "Feel free to write to me if you have any problem with the virus, trojan or malware software.".

Good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.