Giveaway of the Day - MultiSet 6.1

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by beethoven, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beethoven

beethoven Registered Member

This is today's giveaway - just wondering if anybody has any experience with this program?

2. Franklin

Franklin Registered Member

Hmm, may just take a look at that app.

First I've heard of Almeza MultiSet so sorry, no experience with it.

I have made a couple of nLite XP installs that does most but not my needed security/maintenance apps.

Thanks for pointing it out beethoven. :)

3. Huupi

Huupi Registered Member

It looks like AFAIK Shadow Protect HIR on steroids,seems nice for system maintenance folks.

4. ruinebabine

ruinebabine Registered Member

First time I heard of this one, and it seems interesting concept.

If it works as they say, I could probably use it to create an nLite CD's accompanying DVD for installing all my main used programs. After OS unattended installation, MultiSet media would then be available to automaticly install all them programs, including licenses & settings. The problem is you need to have MultiSet on board first to be able to record each and all your program's installation.

I already have some RyanVM's DVD of my system at hands for this kind of need but MultiSet's seems to be a clever alternative solution to reinstall Windows, with your programs, when needs arise.

That being said I personaly don't need this, now that I used FDISR to created and store away all of my system-states' snapshots that I could ever need... :D And it's also probably doable, to an extend, with any other backuper like ShadowProtects et al.

Anyways, it's $100 value giveaway, so why not give it a try to see how it works...

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.