[GIVEAWAY] Heimdal Pro - 1 year license (3 days giveaway)

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Stode, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Stode

Stode Registered Member

Heimdal PRO was designed to protect users against advanced form of malware, such as ransomware / cryptoware, banking trojans, exploit kits, and other threats that antivirus can’t block.

Heimdal PRO does not replace antivirus protection, but is the perfect supplement for any antivirus product, enhancing your internet security. Antivirus programs look for files and actions, whereas Heimdal looks at traffic. Therefore, what Heimdal covers and what antivirus covers varies greatly. Heimdal works proactively to prevent cyber criminals from taking data from your PC and moving it out of your network.

Heimdal PRO is a cyber threat protection suite that includes 3 powerful engines, which together defend against advanced, polymorphic malware:

• real-time traffic scanning – protection against Zero Hour exploits, dangerous web locations, malicious content from legitimate websites and cybercriminal attacks;
    • detection and blocking of advanced malware attacks – blocks confidential data leakage and data exfiltration to cybercriminal-controlled servers;
    • automatic and silent patching – patches 99% of security critical software, thus blocking 85% of all cyberattack angels.
    Our technology is accredited by the US Department of Justice, the FBI and Europol, as Heimdal Security is an integral part of ongoing investigations concerning cybercriminal organizations around the world.

Source: sharewareonsale.com

2. anon

anon Registered Member

From the Source: sharewareonsale.com
    =

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  3. blacknight

blacknight Registered Member

Is it compatible with HIPSs ?

4. osmandemi

osmandemi Registered Member

5. anon

anon Registered Member

6. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

I installed it in Win. 10 and immediately lost my internet connection among several problems with it.

7. imdb

imdb Registered Member

8. boredog

boredog Registered Member

I been using it on Win 10 for some months now and didn't have many issues. They have a good support here at Wilders though. Just take a peek at the Heimdal threads here. However I am using 2.14 Beta

9. Brummelchen

Brummelchen Registered Member

failure depends not on dotnet, still using v4. msi service or broken xp. (see my answer)

10. anon

anon Registered Member

11. Brummelchen

Brummelchen Registered Member

pity for vista users, but shame for heimdal for the wrong system requirements at two locations :rolleyes:

12. Victek

Victek Registered Member

Note that the license starts ticking immediately; I would have liked to save it for a while. Note also that auto-renewal is checked by default (though I don't see how it would work since no payment information is collected). Still it's a generous offer in exchange for an email address. :thumb:

13. boredog

boredog Registered Member

This is an anti Trojan product?

14. taleblou

taleblou Registered Member

heimdal pro also changes the DNS and anitmalwares like zemana, even iobit ASC, etc.. show as DNS hijack or change. So remember this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.