ghost explorer?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by bobyang, Jul 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobyang

bobyang Registered Member

hi, I am in IT. we image user's computer before we reinstall OS for them. currently, we are using GHOST to image and give users their *.gho and "ghost explorer" (standalone tool) to open their own image and extract them without borthering IT.

I heard a lot of good things about tureimages. I know tureimage can mount the image but does it have something like ghost exploerer we can give to the users without installation to extract whatever they want? (this is too expensive if we need to buy licenses and install in each machine only for extract purpose and it is used only once in few years.) if you have something like ghost explorer, how is the license? do we need to buy for each user or it is free to ditribute to all users?

thank you.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello bobyang,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Remote Server Backup Software.

Please note that we don't have a similar tool but we can suggest you a solution. As far as I know Vasily have sent the reply to you. Could you please send him your contact information (phone number, physical location)?

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.