Getting Lost License Code - Ewido

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by RockysMom, May 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockysMom

RockysMom Registered Member

Is there anyone out there knows how to get a lost license code from ewido. Unfortunately, we use verizon email and I found out that the reply from ewido is blocked by verizon. :mad: There must be another way. Can anyone help me?

2. Carver

Carver Registered Member

Simply send a email to ewido telling them you lost the license code, explain that Verizon blocks their emails and ask that they send a paper letter. I keep all my licence codes in a text document on a zip disk as backup.

3. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

I also print my licence codes on PAPER and put it in my installation file.
    I know paper is old-fashioned and ridiculous in a paperless office, but I belong to an old generation and can't get rid of my old habits. :)

4. RockysMom

RockysMom Registered Member

Believe it or not its not that simple to find an email address for ewido. I've been to service/customer care and through many of their FAQ's....but there is no place to just email them. I've filled out a feedback form of sorts and am still waiting for a reply (to another email acct). Thanks for your feed back...& yes I too usually keep that info in a text document....this time I did not for whatever reason :mad: @ myself. Thanks again!

5. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Just to be sure....have you tried the link in the Ewido Forum FAQ concerning Lost your license code? :doubt:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.