Getting access denied when push instll using ERAC

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by NK_80, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NK_80

NK_80 Registered Member

Hi I'm new to this forum....i'm having some problem when try to push install
    v3.0.672.0 to few clients from RAC. The console showing access denied. This problem occur only for few clients. Others are ok. We are using v3.0.669.0 before. Any ideas Thanks.....

NK.

2. Salt

Salt Registered Member

Make sure the domain/username you are using has admin rights on those Workstations. Also, check to see if there is a host-based firewall blocking you.

3. NK_80

NK_80 Registered Member

Hi Salt...thanks for ur advice...

Actually this client using windows vista. I'm able to see the client in RAC list, but when try to push install getting access denied. Already checked firewall. I used the administrator username to install. Still the same result.

NK.

4. M_G_H

M_G_H Registered Member

I was having the same problem, and what I did since it would not install, I installed it manually on the computer and that is when the installer warned me that their was an incompatible program that it found (in my case it was F-Secure).
    Once I cleaned the registry and some of the leftovers of F-Secure, Nod32 installed via the console.

Hope this helps, good luck.

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Is UAC enabled in Vista? Are those computers members of a domain?

6. NK_80

NK_80 Registered Member

Yes UAC is enabled. This client also a member of domain.

NK.

7. NK_80

NK_80 Registered Member

Anyone here got the solutiono_O? Its URGENT!!!!!!!!!!

8. Salt

Salt Registered Member

Perhaps you could compare the services running on the PC that is giving you access denied to another Vista PC that allowed the installation? Unfortunately, I am not familiar with installing NOD on Vista.

9. general

general Registered Member

yes i have a solution
    when pushing to vista use the local machines administrators account (of the computer your pushing to). also when doing that select workgroup not domain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.