Get Kaspersky AV for ~free on Trialpay

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by jfd15, Apr 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfd15

jfd15 Registered Member

I got a 1-year license for Kaspersky AV via Trialpay....all i had to do was sign up
    for a free one-month trial of a Credit Report service.....they have about 100 offers to choose from if anyone is int........im going to try to get Roboform Pro next...AVG Int. Security Suite is also available for almost free...

2. Macstorm

Macstorm Registered Member

Actually it's not 'for free' really :cautious:
    You have to buy one of those products/services offered by Trialpay first..

3. midway40

midway40 Registered Member

I got F-Secure the same way a couple of months ago. My understanding is that all what was required of you was to subscribe to a service for a free trial month and you can cancel afterwards with no penalty. I chose LifeLock and actually kept it since it is useful. I got my credit report, I am having my junk email reduced, and put on some kind of program where if anyone tries to purchase something under my name I will know about it.

4. Macstorm

Good for you Mitch.
    Actually I see none of the products offered by TP of being free-trials :doubt:

5. midway40

I got my F-Secure key once LifeLock informed F-Secure that I signed up for the free month trial. If I cancelled what are they going to do, take the key back? That is why it is called Trial Pay.

6. Macstorm

Btw, as stated under TP's 'terms of use':

7. cupez80

cupez80 Registered Member

i try trialpay and what i get is i must shop / buy item from some website.. there arent any option to get product trial

8. jfd15

jfd15 Registered Member

actually it can be free....i did the credit report trial(there are probably more than 1 of those) and its a one-month free trial....you can cancel....its possible that trialpay would de-activate your license, but i dont think its likely....ive done this kind of stuff off and on, onthe freebie sites for about a year and you never have to keep the trial to keep your freebie.....when i first loked at that trialpay site yesterday they had some kind of free opinion panel that you could join to get KAV, but by the time i got organized it was gone.....they have an offer on AVG website that you can get AVG-ISS for buying roboform pro, im going to use a code and get the pair for ~$24.....btw, i did the vista print offer a few weeks ago on another site, it should cost only $7-8...

9. Macstorm

Thanks, but i can't seem to find those 'trial' links atm ;)

10. midway40

This is what I was going by when I signed up:

Anyway all of that is water under the bridge now. I had problems with one of F-Secure's processes running away with me and it didn't stay on my computer 15 minutes, lol.

11. jfd15

jfd15 Registered Member

well i know this stuff, made about $1000 last year and $600 this year so far on trials via the freebie sites + trading...plus a nano and a cheap satellite radio...none of that on the trialpay site though...

12. daniel2007

daniel2007 Registered Member

I used TP to get ZoneAlarm Internet Sec Sys and used VONGO as my subscription at $9.99/month. After 1 month vongo was worthless and i cancelled - ZAISS still works 100%. Nice trade - $50 free year of ZAISS for $9.99 to watch movies.

~daiel~

13. jfd15

jfd15 Registered Member

yup, i had to buy Roboform Pro because i have to many log-ins for free roboform....so iwent thru TP and ordered Zone-Alarm ISS and paid for Rboform Pro (code GOOG1 = 20% off for roboform) and got both for $23.95

for anybody wondering what offers are cheap, the eMusic offer should be almost free....i did that one already on another site though....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.