Get free license for Anti-SPAM Guard software

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by alexb, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexb

alexb Registered Member

Dear members,

We just released completely renewed version of our software called Anti-SPAM Guard. Now we are ready to offer EACH Wilders Forum member completely FREE license for this program. And nothing in return for this :rolleyes: Sure, we will be glad to get your reviews and answer any questions.

--
    A powerful and user-friendly multilevel spam filter that supports any mail client. It is as easy to use as possible and does not require any additional configuration. The spam filter starts working right after you install it checking messages on the fly and deleting spam even before it gets onto your computer, which makes the process of receiving mail faster. Download the trial version and try the spam filter yourself for free.
    --

Just download software using this link: http://www.antispamguard.com/download/antispamguard.zip and send an e-mail to support@pcguardsoft.com with your Hardware ID and Full Name to get a license. Also, please add your Wilders Forum username.

P.S. As this is security related forum, I must assure you that software is completely clean of any malware :cool:

2. lodore

lodore Registered Member

how do i find my hardware ID?
    also it says on your website it deletes spam on the fly?
    what if the email is ligitamate?
    how would one go about getting the email back?
    i am quite interested in your product thou.
    lodore

3. alexb

alexb Registered Member

Please download and install Anti-SPAM Guard first. After this, please run program and click 'Register' button. Hardware ID will be there.
    Yes, you can change settings, so program will put to your inbox folder only non-spam messages.
    Unfortunately currently there is no such ability. Software can automatically add your Windows' Address Book to it's White List, so if you have list of trusted senders, you will not lost any of their messages.
    Thank you for this :thumb: . Please install software and I hope you will find it interesting.

4. TonyW

TonyW Registered Member

You might want to correct the spelling of Anti-Fishing in Settings. If this has been done in the latest build, I apologise, but the screenshot on the website would need to reflect this.

Attached Files:

5. coolbluewater

coolbluewater Registered Member

Um... so if let's say I post to Craigslist and use their anonymous email-forwarding service to get responses, in which event you receive emails from each sender (not Craigslist), and since they are email from new senders, they cannot possibly be white-listed in advance. Then I'm screwed, right?
    I'm just thinking that it would be a pretty quick death for valid emails; correct me if I'm wrong here.

6. pvsurfer

pvsurfer Registered Member

Imho, Bongosoft has the most effective and safest anti-spam approach...

7. lodore

lodore Registered Member

im now most interested in the anti ad guard pro.
    i installed the anti ad guard on my test pc (windows 2000 pro SP4)
    and it wouldnt load.
    installed but when i double clicked the icon it done nothing....
    i have emailed the vendor.
    lodore

8. TonyW

TonyW Registered Member

Bongosoft AntiSpam 2004? Doesn't look as if it's been developed much since then.

9. pvsurfer

pvsurfer Registered Member

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it" ;)

10. alexb

alexb Registered Member

Thank you for this - we will fix this mistake soon ;)

11. alexb

alexb Registered Member

If there will be usually different e-mails then currently you can't add them to white list. There is one decision that in ToDo list - adding e-mails mask like *@craiglist.com.

12. coolbluewater

coolbluewater Registered Member

But the emails don't come from Craigslist, they come directly from people who reply to the Craigslist anonymous-reply link in the ads I post.
    Thanks anyway.

13. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

Is this free program error free?

14. alexb

alexb Registered Member

We have tested a lot our software and must say, that the product very stable. We have added some bugs as features :) lol

If you will find some problems, please contact support.

15. alexb

alexb Registered Member

Have you got e-mail from us with instructions on how to solve this problem?

16. lodore

lodore Registered Member

not yet.
    lodore

17. ASM

ASM Registered Member

The interface remind me of the Comodo Antispam... It work great. I am using Mailfrontier for years but since they acquired by Sonicwall , they stop developing...:mad:. After googling, I found SpamAid by SoftLogica.I also found that the out-dated Arovax Nospam very effective. :)

18. ASM

ASM Registered Member

Is the Anti-AD Guard ads filter software a one time purchase... free upgrade for life. Thanks because it look interesting to me.

19. alexb

alexb Registered Member

Currently we have "per year" license. While you are subscribed, you get all new versions free of charge.

Do you prefer "one-time purchase"? If so, can you please describe in details why?

20. Perman

Perman Registered Member

Hi, folks: IMO.most high speed ISPs do offer anti-spam guard w/ its email service, such as Rogers Yahoo I am using. I assume that there is no need for me to aquire your free offer? do'nt I ? It will be nice if you can offer Anti-Ad Guard free, as I have used Ad Mucher and Super AdBlocker before, and I like to use something else better than them. Pls entertain my wish.

21. alexb

alexb Registered Member

You are right about ISPs firewalls - they are pretty good and remove big part of junk emails. But this only works if you are using ISPs inbox. There is another side - when you are using yourowndomain.com e-mail or don't like ISP's firewall (sometimes they do their job very poor) or have mailbox on other services w/o good anti-spam inside.

About ad blocker. $19.95 not a big money for comfort - don't you think so? It's nice ability to say "thanks" to developers :rolleyes:

22. Perman

Perman Registered Member

Hi, folks: Thanks for your reply. $19.95 is not a big money, you are right, and is not a big issue, if the app is worth it. Since you are involved w/ Anti-Ad Guard, can you give us a quick rundown of pros and cons among AdMuncher, SuperAdBlocker and yours in a very IMPARTIAL perspective, not a SPAM style(hoping Mod will allow this approach)? Thanks in advance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.