generic backdoor.d Trojan

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by helpxxx, Apr 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. helpxxx

helpxxx Registered Member

My antivirus has detected this trojan on my computer. Unable to locate or delete or even clean. My computer is to slow now. Please help!!!!!
    The name is crtapi.dll , its in my windows/systems folder and the application is winlogo and explorer. I searched google and this virus has other names like trojan dropper.win32.delf.cb or generic or troj_decf.cb. I hope know one has had this virus but i hope someone can help. Thanks in advance

Last edited: Apr 24, 2005
  2. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

Disable system restore:
    For Me:
    Then try a scan in safemode and see if it's possible to clean/delete:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many times in order to remove a piece of spyware or for troubleshooting and diagnostic purposes, you'll have to start Windows in Safe Mode. While in Safe Mode, only specific programs and files needed to run the operating system are loaded. Some functions, such as connecting to the Internet, will not be active in Safe Mode and a standard video driver will be loaded causing a washed out look and a possible change in resolution. However, because just the essential programs and files are loaded in Safe Mode, this allows us to remove some spyware, adware, viruses and such that cannot be removed in Normal Mode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.