Generate Flat Text File Manifest For Differential Archive

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by cepstralpeak, Oct 30, 2013.

1. cepstralpeak

cepstralpeak Registered Member

I'm using Paragon Hard Disk Manager 12 Suite.

I don't see any way to create a text file from a differential archive that contains the names, path & size of each file/directory that is contained in the differential. I want to use this to generate a delta list from the full backup. I dont see even a graphical way to determine the files that the differential backup contains. Yes, I know it contains all the files that changed since the last full backup. But, I want to enumerate that list.

I can mount the differential archive. But when I do a recursive descent on the differential I get a Flat Text File Manifest that is nearly identical with the full backup. Since the differential backup for me is 5G and the full backup is 190G it would appear that the differential mount incorporates the full backup into the virtual mountpoint.

I want to know just the contents of the differential. Is there any way to do this? o_O

Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.