galvin=)

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Mr.Blaze, Aug 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

hey can you buy out zone alarm pleas cause there ideal of tech suport and fixing problems with there software is as bad as microsofts will get back to you lol.

i mean look at you when tds has a problem boom your there.

when a new trojan comes out that same day boom your there with the update.

when i have problems geting in to the top secret tds members club that fully register tds software oweners get to go boom boom your there.

when i want to say hi or ask a silly qustion your there.

tds the software company that cares cause it seems the be the only one that cares.

i like private software makers look at spy bot and adaware and the many cool guys that contribute here .

just alone in the wilders free tool section makes your mouth drewl.

so gal;vin pleas buy out za pro fire every one and put your frinds in and then i know that it will get the following.

reguler updates.

problems fixed.

qustions answerd.

no spam

answers in 24 hours or less.

and a soft ware maker that cares.

i love my zap pro and dont want to lose it so it ether give it up or have galvin run zap pro lol =)

im hopeing galvin buy them out and fire the lot of them lol.=)

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

""when a new trojan comes out that same day boom your there with the update.""

The former update quite often has a cure before the trojan has even been released at all! :)

Timezones?

3. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Mr Blaze moves into suck up mode, by beeing so nice that DiamondCS are forced to release TDS4 ahead of schedule :D :rolleyes:
    Whilst ZA are forced to re-release version two as an "Upgrade" ;)

4. Prince_Serendip

Prince_Serendip Registered Member

Re:galvin=) / MRBLAZE

:) Nah! That's not "sucking up!" That was a genuine heartfelt compliment to the people at DCS. It was also a jab at ZoneLabs and M$ for being too distant and impersonal. M$ got started in a garage. Where did ZoneLabs start? Have they forgotten what their company was like when they first began doing business? Like M$, it's quite likely that they have. :rolleyes:

It's the same with people who have never learned how to be happy. No matter how successful they become, they continue in their misery. Yet, there are lots of people who know how to be happy and successful! The people working at DCS are of that caliber. It's reflected in their attitudes and everything they do. I'd say that M$ and ZoneLabs have lost that. Perhaps they never had it in the first place? (IMO)

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Maybe Perth climate is part of that? :)

6. Smokey

Smokey Registered Member

I'm already waiting sooooooooooooo long on TDS4 that I have to assume it will be released when I have the age of 88 :cool: and at that very specific moment I'm just died.
    Maybe it's possible to give my TDS-license after my funeral to my family? :D

Ciao,

Smokey

7. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

You sound rather alert for a 87,5 year old? Is that dutch climate?
    Expect it as a christmas gift with 20,000 references in the database, so it can even be sooner then that, or later.

8. Smokey

Smokey Registered Member

As you know the dutch climate is very bad, and that's the reason dutch people are strong as Sylvester Stalone is!

Problem with Christmas gifts is, we in the Netherlands are celebrating no Christmas, but we celebrate instead of that "Sinterklaas".

Ciao,

Smokey

9. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Prince_Serendip,

You are absolutely correct! The small dedicated companies still care - Mail washer (Robin) & BO Clean (K & N Macleavy) are two others that I know of with a similar customer care ethos to DCS.

Lager companies can do it Ontrack & Linksys (UK) have always responded quickly. where-as Trend (PC-Cillin) are slow.

As for MS, they have their own agenda which is in a dedicated virtual time-zone kept secret from us mere mortals :D

10. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

And i'm glad with the two forums to share our knowledge and solutions, growing faster by the day and meeting nice companions on the security roads.

Don't look strange if we all of a sudden are surprised with much more then we asked for. The tools we have now are fine, and nearly nobody knows at least TDS to the bottom, so i'm in no hurry but of course curious like everybody else.

The weather is so mixed that it gets the same everywhere on this planet, so soon there is no weather anymore. Saves on weatherforcasts.

11. root

root Registered Member

MRBLAZE, although I understand where you are coming from with your original request for DCS to buy ZA out and fix it, do you realize that fixing ZA and making it into some kind of decent firewall would take at least 5 years, thus delaying the release of TDS4 until the Spring of 2008?
    Please go to plan B or perhaps Plan 9 from Outer Space.

12. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

lol the sad part its it true lol from what i gather galvin likes playing with new stuff so no one stick new programs or projects in his face doing so will make the new tds 4 postponed.

all hackers and virus writers pleas stop what you are doing lol there now galvin can finish tds 4 lol .

reason a say that cause he updates tds every day almost detouring him from tds 4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.