G-Data responds, and yells.

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by trjam, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trjam

trjam Registered Member

I pretty much had decided to forget this whole issue till I just got a email from them. The following is the support email with cap letters.

~.... Of course..., we don't post email on this site. Message body removed - Blue ~

Now attached is my screenshot of the whole frigging mess, and I dont care if anyone sees the registration number, it does me no good. But as you can clearly see it says not activated. But if I enter it in on install it says it is already registered with server. So I enter it into the lower portion of the screen shot to get my user name and password sent and nothing ever comes. It is at this point, hilarious to me.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2009
  2. Taliscicero

Taliscicero Registered Member

I feel you, G-DATA ~ Snipped as per TOS ~ me over too, they offered a 30 day refund "Money back guarantee refund" and i got to day 24 and they refused and said i should have got to them earlier xD

That was the English Re-seller.

Worse then that the reason i had to get a refund was because it was a 3 user license i got for my family's computers and the pop-ups from the downloader crashed one computer, Another lost Internet connection when G-DATA was installed and one just plain would not install...... i gave it the 20 days to see if i could fix the problems, i could not and i get screwed for it xD

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.