G-Data 2010 Products

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by trjam, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

HUS DER LIEFTEN ;)

2. Sjoeii

Sjoeii Registered Member

Pretty safe. This way you still could switch between Gdata and Avira ;)

3. Sunrazor

Sunrazor Registered Member

When is this patch that fixes the teamspeak problems due? I am currently an Avira user but my licence expires in a couple of weeks and the G-Data Suite really is an interesting option as it provides better anti-spyware protection and also backup. You have any clue? Tried the trial version but no update fixed Teamspeak on my computer.

Running Windows 7 x64.

4. Narxis

Narxis Registered Member

The english update is always coming 2-3 weeks after the german update. I guess this week or next week it will be available for the english version.

5. Sunrazor

Ok nice. It didn't seem to have a big footprint either even though it runs two engines. I will have another go when the new patch is out. I liked the auto feature of the firewall also (except Teamspeak :D )

6. Sunrazor

If someone has the product and get's that patch for the english version it would be appreciated if you post that here or tell me in a message. Thanks :)

7. Narxis

Narxis Registered Member

From english G Data forum:

We have started dedicated support & you can access:

1) Chat: Log onto www.UISUSA.com and click the chat now option. This is the fastest way to get to us. We do remote assistance as well.
    2) Email: Shoot us an email at support@ultimateinternetsecurity.com & we will get back to you within the same day.
    3) Forums: These will be updated once in 24-48 hrs so that we can stay connected.

8. Sunrazor

I still need to know for sure that this now works with Teamspeak and Windows 7 64 bit to give it a shot.

9. bradtech

bradtech Guest

G-Data is a very good product, and would be worth every penny IMO if someone were to buy it. Very good job on the 2010 line!

10. Sunrazor

I tried to register on their homepage for "My G-data" as I was about to give it a go but that didn't work. Got a mail with an activation link that didn't do anything. Impressive.

So I will continue with Avira Premium. Bought 2 more years. I have always been happy with it and I think it will work well with windows 7. G-data seemed great though if they would just answer e-mails, fix the firewall and launch the english versions at the same time as the german.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2009
  11. Narxis

Narxis Registered Member

Why did u want to register? Do you have a valid license?

They answer e-mails the same day you write it. Just check what i posted yesterday. The firewall is fixed, the program update will come on Friday. If you have other problems log into the support chat.

12. Sunrazor

I wanted to register because I wanted to buy a valid licence. The registration process didn't work. Got no answers to emails and the trial version I tried didn't allow Teamspeak to connect at all. No matter what. So I went Avira instead.

13. trjam

trjam Registered Member

It is good but the updater will fail sometimes, so you might want to consider that. There were numerous times when I checked the log to find the update check had failed. And that is on 3 computers.

14. Securon

Securon Registered Member

Good Evening ! Narxis, I forwarded you an e-mail at Ultimate Security yesterday and you stated that all e-mails will be answered the same day,well it hasn't happened. Ultimate Security is a third party reseller vendor out of the U.K. so don't imply that it's in the U.S.A. Until G-DATA has an actual physical afflliate office located in the U.S.A. or Canada with a Business,Marketing and Pre and Post Sales Support,along with an active 800 number then I can't consider them a Major Vendor. And Narxis are you an employee of Ultimate Security? If not you have no credibility, and no right in stating we'll do this or that. If you are an employee be forthright and state so. Other wise your behaviour is deceptive and fraudulent. Sincerely...Securon

15. firzen771

firzen771 Registered Member

if anybody has a GDATA Anti virus license theyre not using and willing to trade for a license i have, PM me and we can talk.

16. River

River Registered Member

Does anyone how to reset the Statistics? You can find this when right clicking the tray icon.

17. markcc

markcc Registered Member

The only way I know is to re-boot the computer, that will reset the numbers

18. tipo

tipo Registered Member

and your avatar is avast! v5....hmmmm make up your mind dude!

19. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Yes sir! Will do!:cautious:

20. trjam

trjam Registered Member

but with all due respect, you will never get use to me, because I cant.;)

21. firzen771

too true :D :D

22. firzen771

Anyone with a license for GDATA AV that theyre not using, PM me.

23. zach

zach Registered Member

If Anyone wants to trade Gdata Av license for Online Armor++ license please PM me

24. teykila

teykila Registered Member

Hello Guys,

I'm new here.

I have installed the trail version of Internet Security 2010 but i don't see the firewall setting in the security center.... I'm running windows 7 64bits.

did someone had the same issue?

Thanks!

25. cruelsister

cruelsister Registered Member

There isn't a separate Firewall icon. You will see the Firewall functions by double-clicking the GData icon that does appear (under Internet section).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.