FYI- Refund screen does not work

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by JonPaulOnLine, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonPaulOnLine

JonPaulOnLine Registered Member

Refund screen displays a notice that the operating system and build are missing ,but acronis does not provide a field to enter that information- see my attachment

Attached Files:

2. Kritker

Kritker Registered Member

I've had to resort to faxing and phoning to try and get a refund on a TI10/DD10/DC6 bundle which I purchased two or three days before TI11 came out. I have since bought the TI11/DD10 bundle for $10 less and, of course TI11 now includes Drive Cleanser. I seem to be able to send in support tickets again, so I'll try that too.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2007
  3. BChat

BChat Registered Member

I ran into the same issue. I contacted Acronis through the ''Live Chat" feature and was told to send an email to "info@acronis.com" requesting the refund.

4. JonPaulOnLine

JonPaulOnLine Registered Member

Thank you, i just sent the email to the address you mentioned above

5. BChat

BChat Registered Member

I got a reply - totally ignoring my request for a refund. They said they wanted to fix the issue. They also ignored the fact I have waited over a year for a refund from Digital River for another program, which I mentioned in my origanl request.

I have given up on Acronis. ATI 10 is meeting my needs right now and when it fails to do so, I'll look around.

Good Luck to all....................:thumb:

6. Kritker

Kritker Registered Member

I just received my refund notice - a response to an email I sent, on Friday 21 September 2007, to Acronis <acronis@digitalriver.com> in reply to a response I received from Digital River to an earlier inquiry.

7. Xpilot

Xpilot Registered Member

It is possible that there is a conflict between WinPatrol and True image. This can be resolved by stopping Win patrol while imaging with TI.

Xpilot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.