funnyordie

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Firebytes, Sep 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firebytes

Firebytes Registered Member

Anyone have a clue what has changed at funnyordie.com? The videos there won't come up on either of my computers over the past few days. Anyone else having this problem? I am using the latest version of Firefox and even tried it in safemode to be sure add-ons weren't interfering.

2. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Registered Member

Working fine here.

3. Firebytes

Hmmm...I can play videos from YouTube, CollegeHumor, Break, etc but not from funnyordie on either of my systems. I just get a black box where the video should load.

4. Firebytes

OK, I figured out the problem. I had to change a setting in my Flash Player Settings Manager. I had to click the setting to allow third party flash content to store data on my computer. I guess they changed something at funnyordie.com because I have never had to have that setting checked before to play videos there.

Anyway, if anyone else has problems playing vids and you have ever altered your flash player settings you might make sure this setting is checked.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.