funny game with scam people

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by IBK, Jun 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IBK

IBK AV Expert

Hi,
    I am sure many of you got recently a mail like the following (it is SPAM):

---------
    516 Main Bazaar, Shahdara,
    New Delhi, India.
    Due to my tight schedules I could not contact you earlier before now.
    The business later became successful with the cooperation of a new partner from India. Presently I'm in New Delhi with the partner for some projects.
    Meanwhile,I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in that process despite that it failed us at that time. Now, I want you to contact my secretary,his name is Mr Ruben and his email address is:( <omitted>@yahoo.fr ) ask him to send you the total sum of ( $800,000.00) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in that matter.
    I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr Ruben and instruct him where to send the Draft to you.
    Please do let me know immediately you contact him to receive it, so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment,I am very busy here because of the projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.
    Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that Draft, so feel free to get in touch with Mr Ruben Moussa and he will send the Draft to you without any delay.
    But you will bear the cost of the shippment to you, because i told him to make sure he sends it to you via DHL, to avoid been stolen in the process of shippment to you, because the draft is as good as fisical cash.
    NOTE THE EMAIL AGAIN,
    <omitted>@yahoo.fr
    Finally, take note of
    this CODE, when you contact him do present this SECRET CODE FOR security reasons : 555.
    Best regards,
    Mr Patrick

-----------

well, I do not know what he talks about, but I think he said he would give me money - just for fun, I exceptionally replied :p :
    ------
    Hi Ruben,
    please pay me the $800,000.00 by using WesternUnion. You are allowed to detract $100 from this amount for the shipment.
    P.S.: security CODE: 555
    Thanks!
    Regards,
    andreas

------

Some hours later I got an answer (from 196.46.153.5):
    -----
    Dear Andreas,
    I got your mail and here i want to clear this point to you, that the money can not be send via western union due to the amount involve.
    Its has to send by courier company and here you are required to send to me your phone number and residence address on which the cheque will be send to you via dhl.
    Mr Ruben.

-----

and I replied again :p:
    ----
    Hi,
    please send me first only 900$ with westernunion for personal reasons, I am currently a bit out of money. Maybe I will come next month to you personally to take the rest (you can keep 49100$ from the remaining amount of 799100$ for helping me in this situation - so we both will benefit).
    Best regards,
    Andreas

----

Of course, they will not do it. They want from peoples the informations they ask, in order that they e.g. earn money thru the acceptance of the packet (containing nothing) which probably would be send to the peoples. So never give any information to those peoples!
    Well, anyway I am now waiting for their answer, maybe those stupid spam peoples are really that stupid to send me the money :p.

:D

btw, a very similar scam is described here: http://www.419legal.org/viewtopic.php?p=9248&sid=36ca441e02d269069a2f200e8200db57
    looks like those guys are quite active with sending such stupid different scam around the world.

2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

that is a good twist "scam the spammers" ;)

3. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Some people have a lot of fun with these guy's

http://www.scamorama.com/
    http://419eater.com/

Some of the threads are hilarious reads, the scammers really are stupid. This unfortunately really says something about the victims. Some of the scam baiters actually have gotten money out of these guys.

Good laugh

Pete

4. mikel108

mikel108 Registered Member

Simply hilarious!!:D Thanks for the laugh IBK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.