Full backup Schedule

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Beach, Feb 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beach

Beach Registered Member

Is it possible to do a full backup every night instead of incrementals?? I have TI8 set up for a customer who is highly computer illiterate and instead of having him search for the right incremental at disaster time, I'm thinking about having TI just do a full backup every night replacing last nights backup. THey are not connected to the Internet, so I'm not worried about virus' ect.
    Right now I have it set up to do a full on Saturday night, incrementals Mon thru Fri, but he is a bit confused about restoring from an incremental.
    TIA.

Jim

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Jim,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

Of course, you may schedule the full back up creation every day (night) or every week if you wish. All you need to do is just schedule the full image creation every day at the time you wish. Since you have given the name for the image file Acronis True Image will automatically replace the old file with the new one.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. Beach

Beach Registered Member

Ilya--
    Thanks. Just needed to make sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.