Free VPN's Which Allow Torrenting

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Chiron, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chiron

Chiron Registered Member

Hello, I'm looking for a list of good free VPN's which allow users to download torrents through them. For inclusion in this list the VPN must work for nearly all torrents, and not just selective connection types. Also, it must work in cases in which the VPN is started first and then the torrent is started. Any solutions in which the torrent must be started outside of the VPN are a potential privacy breach and will not be considered.

The one VPN I have found is CyberGhost, but I would like to know what others are out there which also work with torrents.

Although this really shouldn't be necessary I'll mention it anyway. Please keep any discussion of illegal activities out of this topic. I am solely concerned about potential privacy violations and am neither encouraging nor condoning the use of any privacy measures as a means of performing illegal activities.

Thank you.

2. Chiron

Chiron Registered Member

Bump.

Does anyone know of any others?

3. mirimir

mirimir Registered Member

Well, BolehVPN is almost free ;)

"If you're not paying for the product, you're the product."

4. Chiron

Chiron Registered Member

I don't understand what you mean by that, from what I can see it is far from being free:
    https://portal.bolehvpn.net/order.php

What do you mean by this?

5. mirimir

mirimir Registered Member

I meant that $10.50 per month isn't very much to pay for a good VPN service. It's really not something that you should expect to get for nothing. Servers and bandwidth cost money. If you do find one that's free, ask yourself how you might be paying in other ways. Maybe you're just providing cover traffic, to help hide the provider's traffic. Or o_O

6. happyyarou666

happyyarou666 Registered Member

well sure my friend noboby wouldve ever thought anything else than legal torrents , never heard of illegal torrents must be a new thing? , yaharrrr!, and im sure you have nothing to hide either , so why should a citizen by the book like yourself as i see by your attitude ,even require a Vpn since you obviously trust the government and its "legal" system more than a good paid Vpn that will free you of any discrimination , no offense :rolleyes:

and yes mirimir is right "If you're not paying for the product, YOU ARE the product." , couldntve said it any better , this is true when it comes to things like Vpns ;)

"Well, BolehVPN is almost free" , true and its a great vpn as is Airvpn and Mullvad

p.s: attention all the info on wilders is 100% legal , thou may vary depending on where you come from officer ;) , lols

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.