Free Version of Zemana Antilogger Released

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by sg09, Oct 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David2041

David2041 Registered Member

Too bad i cant type chinese with this little app installed :oops:
    I like it ,look forward to a updated version with unicode support :)

2. vojta

vojta Registered Member

And who told you that you have it, your granny? Please...................

As I said, you believe what you want to believe and that's it. You have just proved my point.

3. Kees1958

Kees1958 Registered Member

Thanks have read your post on a very bad internet connection (had turned of pictures and flash) on an android device, my bad. Very minimal resource usage indeed.

4. lurker20

lurker20 Registered Member

Thanks for the changelog. Mine says Beta too.
    Anyone knows how to find out its actually encrypting the keystrokes?

Attached Files:

• wld.png
      wld.png
      File size:
      135.4 KB
      Views:
  5. vojta

vojta Registered Member

You could use the Zemana test or other similar one. If some of your security programs try to block it select 'allow':

http://www.zemana.com/LeakTest/keylogger-test.aspx

6. kupo

kupo Registered Member

Tested and it is working fine in my Standard User Account. The latest update fixed the shutdown bug I've experienced a while ago.

7. lurker20

8. arsenaloyal

arsenaloyal Registered Member

I guess it works similar to keyscrambler ?

9. The Red Moon

The Red Moon Registered Member

Looking at some of the earlier posts it would seem to be quite heavy.Im also not comftable using beta products as they are unstable and buggy.When this comes out of beta i wonder if it will still be free.o_O

10. sg09

sg09 Registered Member

It will remain free !!

11. sg09

sg09 Registered Member

I reinstalled it and updated to the latest version. Previous problems has been fixed.

12. sg09

sg09 Registered Member

In the latest updated version it has gone even lighter.
    http://s10.postimage.org/h3kp73wx5/res_use.jpg

13. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

Thats what I like to know as Keyscrambler shows key strokes - passwords being scrambled.I dont see that with Antilogger,so how we know it actually works.

Keyscrambler always shows its working with keystrokes,our we suppose to just assume antilogger is working and hope for the best.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  14. NormanF

NormanF Registered Member

OA Armor wanted to know if I should "allow" the upgrade. I authorized it and all is running smoothly here this morning after I received notification of the available Anti-Logger upgrade.

15. Joxx

Joxx Registered Member

Yes, how did you know?

16. NormanF

NormanF Registered Member

ZAL Free works like KS at the kernel module level, silently intercepting your keystrokes as you type. No one can see what they would like to capture and I guess it could be defeated with a good KL program but if you don't allow one to run, its solid protection from KL activities online that could compromise your privacy and security.

17. sg09

sg09 Registered Member

See this..!! I was using Spyshelter test tool...
    Encrypted keystrokes.jpg

18. Dark Shadow

Oh I see thanks.

19. Dark Shadow

It working.:thumb:

20. vojta

vojta Registered Member

I'm trying to send a bug report to Zemana but I get an error in their site everytime I send it. I'll post it here hoping that they watch this thread:

"I'm testing your new Antilogger Free using your keyboard test and I have found that it seems to protect the keystrokes in applications like notepad, but it doesn't prevent the test from catching my keystrokes in Firefox 15 or Internet Explorer 8 while in my admin account.

When I tried in my limited user account I found that I couldn't type anything in Firefox until I opened IE 8. After that I could type in both browsers. The test performs the same as in my admin account: The browsers seem to be unprotected."

By the way, with the Zemana test I cannot see any scrambled or the real keystrokes while Zemana Free is apparently working right (when I try Truster Rapport the Zemana test shows the infamous ABCDEFG.....).

I'm on XP 32.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  21. lurker20

My Zemana test worked. You just need to turn off the protection, use any app to test, turn the protection on and see the behavior.

Additionally, it seems like it cannot protect windows logon keystrokes. Not sure about in UAC secure modes like in Keyscrambler premium.

Attached Files:

• wl.png
      wl.png
      File size:
      21.2 KB
      Views:
  22. taleblou

taleblou Registered Member

Hi;
    Actually I have been fortunate to test some Iranian made securities received via a source to test in my VM and they rule over all the non Iranian ones. I will not name them because they are not offered for use outside Iran. I have never seen full 100% protection and solid against malwares and hacks (tested 100s of various malwares and leaks) in any software but the Iranian ones. I only hop if they would sell or offer them outside Iran or make them available to the masses. By the way these are not government made.

Anyway I leave it at that.

23. vojta

vojta Registered Member

I have tried the Spyshelter test tool and the result is the same as with the Zemana test: Some programs like notepad, Spotify and others that I tried are protected but the Browsers and Norton Identity Safe aren't.

With the Spyshelter test tool I can see the scrambled keystrokes on the test tool interface. On Zemana's test interface nothing is showed when Zemana Free appears to be doing its job right.

24. taleblou

taleblou Registered Member

Hi:
    I tested latest zamana antilogger version 1.9.3.214 last night and its terrible protection. It let through all the malwares and when running them only protected against 10% of them. I will stay away from it.

25. The Red Moon

The Red Moon Registered Member

that would depend what it is "tested" with.Who has actually tested these products.o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.