free three month trial of mobile?

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by tse, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tse

tse Registered Member

Hi out there!!!!!! I am really new to this because i dont post on anything except my fb somtimes - any way i live in israel and i just need someone to help me out with some info -if possible - i just got my eset -SS and inside the brosure it said i could get a free three month trial on my mobile - went to the site and tried to register for the three month trial and it gave me a month instead - didnt use the link - and what is a QR Code - can someone help me please!!!!!!

2. tse

tse Registered Member

new customer

hi im new to the forum - i have some questions if its not a bother - ive been reading the forum threads and i dont have any of the problems that are here and i hope that i dont in the future - first time user of eset SS5 - in my cd box there was a three month offer for eset mobile security - followed the link - didnt work for me - got another link - gave me a month instead - didnt use the link - why is this? should i even use the link? - will it interfere with my cell phone? - and what is a QR code? what is it for? - i live in israel , is this why the link didnt give the three months?

3. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

Merged you other thread into 1. No need to start new threads on the same subject. As a guess the 3 month offer link maybe expired. Contact customer support in case they can assist further. And qr code is similar to barcode
    www.whatisaqrcode.co.uk/

4. tse

tse Registered Member

THANKS FOR ANSWERING.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.