Free download manager spyware?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by FDM, Jan 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FDM

FDM Guest

2. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

I have not installed the actual program and run it, but the installer package comes up clean with NOD32, ewido, Ad-Aware, and Spybot S & D.

3. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

I also went and scanned the installer package at both Jotti's and VirusTotal and both of these found nothing. But as I said before, I have not actually installed and run the program, just scanned the installer package various ways.

4. Arup

Arup Guest

This question litreally has been ground to death here as well as in FDM forum and the answer is NO, it never was a spyware, it never will be one, just a full featured and functioning download manager which has been on my system for the last two years.

5. dsf

dsf Guest

okay.. you could of just said no instead of being rude.

6. FDM

FDM Guest

i'm scanning with adaware, and others, (thats a good idea) because i usually just scan with av. anyways. it seems ok.

7. NGRhodes

NGRhodes Registered Member

I've been using it for 6 months on 3 machines I regularly use, and it does'nt contain anything like spyware, bundleware or even adverts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.