Free Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2012

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by zmechys, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zmechys

zmechys Registered Member

2. roger_m

roger_m Registered Member

Thanks for the link. This should be used with caution, as last time I used this (some time ago) the registry cleaner gave problems with false positives, so it's best to not use the registry cleaner.

Like I said, it has been a while since I've used it, but I highly doubt the problems have been fixed.

3. kyuzo

kyuzo Registered Member

May I ask, is there any actual difference between this and the free version of WinOptimizer? Ashampoo usually has several different versions of their software, some are free, some will have a year and some will feature a numeric version number. The numerics are usually paid-versions.

Just wondering.

4. acr1965

acr1965 Registered Member

This product does not have a MSRP of $39.99. WinOptimizer 2012 is always offered free. I wouldn't trust anything from downloadcrew as they always seem to have "freebies" more trouble than they are worth. Scammers.

5. Night_Raven

Night_Raven Registered Member

Considering that these "optimizers" can do more harm than they do good, even $0 is arguably not a good price.

6. acr1965

acr1965 Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.