Free Acronis True Image v7.0 Licenses!

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Paranoid2000, May 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paranoid2000

Paranoid2000 Registered Member

Hmmm...looks like its time for Paranoid2001 - 3000 to make their presence known. :D A nice gesture to be sure, but why stop at a licence? Have a guided tour of Acronis' global headquarters, get to meet the top programmers and ... *drum roll* ... get a TrueImaged clone of your DNA! No more worries about disease or accidents, just grab the clone and click "Restore". What a lifetime offer that could be!

2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

Well it is almost my birthday and thanks for the offer of the rum, but I haven't got any pull when it comes to the software. I can't even win it. :'(

3. Khaine

Khaine Registered Member

Cool, I was thinking about purchasing Acronis TI, as it is very nice software

4. worldcitizen

worldcitizen Registered Member

True Image would have to be my favoutite back-up because it always works. I've never had any problems with it and it's got me out of so many problems and saved me days re-installing my OS.

I bought mine and it's worth EVERY CENT, DIME AND NICKEL.

Dave

5. webjoint

webjoint Registered Member

Are we there yet?

I must admit I have just joined but from the accolaides I read here this must be awesome software. I am in the hunt for some imaging software that will multicast to at least 25 Workstations at a time as well as have some functionality like being able to change the system name, ip address etc on completion. I will grab a trial of Acronis from somewhere and see what it is all about.

:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.