Free 1-year license to CounterSpy(just take a 3 min. survey)

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by jfd15, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfd15

jfd15 Registered Member

if "Zoom Panel" is still an option on this link, sign up for it and confirm their email and take a 3 min. survey and you should get credited for free one-year license to CounterSpy....i just did this about 20 minutes ago...

EDIT: try this link instead: http://goodle.crmreports.com/2007/06/trial-pay-offer-132-programs-you-can.html
    (CounterSpy is #35 on the list)

(no, i dont work for TP, just like to pass on a good deal now and then....hopefully this is ok with admin?)

Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  2. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

Didn't find a Zoom Panel so I assume that is withdrawn now.

Regards,
    Jerry

3. jfd15

jfd15 Registered Member

eh, i should have tested the link(maybe had to be signed in)
    ...apologies...how about this...

Counterspy is #35 on the list there:

http://goodle.crmreports.com/2007/06/trial-pay-offer-132-programs-you-can.html

EDIT: looks like you're right - they did it again, last time i posted Zoom Panel disappeared right away also....
    the easiest things left are Lumosity and probably Ring Central, Rhapsody, and Real -they're all free trials apparently but
    they do require a CC....might not be worth it to most...sorry for waste..

Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  4. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

No apology necessary. Thanks for the try. It is always nice to find some freebies of good programs. I just was not fast enough.
    I do not need the CS, but it is a good program, and it is hard to resist a free one.:D
    I have not used CS for a couple of years, but used it for a couple of years, and had no issues.:thumb:

Thanks again,
    Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.