FP? adware f1.organizer

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by dell boy, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dell boy

dell boy Registered Member

on my downstairs computer my mum switched from norton to mcafee, but accidently reinstalled the quarantine when uninstalling norton so i cleaned up best i can. but still superantispyware finds 21 f1 organizers and i tried deleting, it reboots and still finds it again, and i cant go into safe mode because it gets stuck on mup.sys

is this an fp? i have looked around and couldnt find much out about it? is there some tool useful for removing this, mbam doesnt find it and mcafee scan doesnt.
    please shed some light for me please

2. dell boy

please someone sorry to double post but i really dont want this to go onto second page and become lost by the frequently posted pages about comodo, i really need some advice on whether this is for real or not its category 10 threat.

3. dell boy

also i checked in my quarantine with copies of each file that reinstalls and looked at the registry keys, each one even some called f1 organizer cannot be opened, they just say error opening. nothing affects them so is this just a locked registry key? or a serious threat and i dont know how to remove it, please help

4. webster

webster Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.