forum subjects?

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by my username, Nov 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my username

my username Guest

Is there an index that explains where to post things here?

2. no13

no13 Retired Major Resident Nutcase

Dunno. Descriptions just below seem to work fine enough. Or you could search first for your topic, then post in a forum where u see related stuff.

3. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

I had started writing a detailed forum description FAQ, but it was so long and dull when I had less than half of it written that I figured no one would want to read it. I may look into finishing that if I get some extra time.

4. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

hmmm lwm, I now the feeling... :D

5. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

One thing about the Wilders crew, they're quite active and dedicated in trying to keep things orderly -- not just the "law and order" issues that are starting to bug the heck out of me, but also in moving threads to more appropriate places, or even splitting them if an unrelated second but perfectly legit thread develops within the original one.

So obviously when you start a new thread, try to pick what seems like a logical forum for it, but don't worry too much about it -- it'll get moved quickly enough if there's a better home for it.

And of course sometimes even the mods can only flip a coin. I remember once posting an oddball question (I forget the topic), and LWM moved it with a "Let's try it here for now" comment.

6. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Best thing is to just Post wherever it looks right, like MikeBCda suggests, the good thing is, it will always be moved (or Not) to where it will receive the best of responses and you will be able to see exactly were it went... :D either way, never forget, everybody here is on your side.... :D

Cochise, :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.