FORUM DONATIONS

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by xxxmain, Jun 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxxmain

xxxmain Registered Member

Is there anywhere I can go on this forum to make a donation to help support it? I'd like to make some sort of contribution back to this community and since I'm pretty brain dead about computers maybe I can help support the server or bandwidth needed to keep this forum going.

If it wasn't for the people on this forum, my problem wouldn't have been fixed and I'm sure there are many others that feel the same way.

Let me know and thank you to everyone that helped me out.

Jeff

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Hi Jeff,

I'm sure everyone associated with this forum would like to thank you for the compliment. It is appreciated. However, we aren't accepting donations at this time. We do encourage people to donate to those who write the freeware tools that are used in scanning, cleaning and protecting systems. If you use a Javacool tool regularly, Spybot S&D or perhaps Merijn's HijackThis and/or CWShredder, then perhaps you'll consider donating to one of them or another similar developer.

3. xxxmain

xxxmain Registered Member

Hey LowWaterMark,

Cool, thanks for the input. I've purchased every software that I can throw money at that helps me out. I'll be sure to visit the websites of the freeware builders that I've used and donate some funds.

Thank you again to everyone on this forum for all of the help. Without you I would have been screwed. I hope your services don't go unnoticed by others. You can't put a price on this service.

Thank you again.

Regards,

Jeff
    xxx main Racing

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi Jeff,
    google for security or security forums, for any of our member names, you'll see them in the top rankings, so we're not unnoticed :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.