For sale for $9.99

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by cnm, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

Sure you don't get the free upgrade if ATI 12 comes out x days after you buy it, but why couldn't you get ATI 12 for the upgrade price? I got a free copy of ATI a couple of years ago on a cover disk and still upgraded to the (then) latest version which was ATI 7 for the upgrade price.

2. Joan Archer

Joan Archer Registered Member

I started with version 8 that I got cheap, I upgraded that to version 10 just after it came out. I've now got this offer which I purchased on the 14th I ordered the backup CD at the same time and that arrived in the post yesterday.

Maybe I skimmed over things too quick but I don't remember seeing Disk Director offered :doubt:

I'm happy with the deal the only concern I have is that before I used it on XP and that had an 80 GB drive and so did my external drive, which was a present, since I've now got Vista that is on a 250 GB drive just the one partition, not sure if doing an image from it will fit on my external drive :doubt:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.