Font Sizes Comparison

Discussion in 'Test Forum' started by guest, Jun 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guest

guest Guest

Comparing font size=1 vs font size=2.

Size=1
    "Like how long you've been gone? It surely has been a long time ago. I couldn't even remember your last name anymore. Do forgive me, but your place has been filled by someone else, by someone who can be loyal to me, always be on my side... always be my guard dog, my dependable guard dog."

Size=2
    "Like how long you've been gone? It surely has been a long time ago. I couldn't even remember your last name anymore. Do forgive me, but your place has been filled by someone else, by someone who can be loyal to me, always be on my side... always be my guard dog, my dependable guard dog."

They barely differ. :eek:

Which one is better for sig?

2. ProTruckDriver

ProTruckDriver Registered Member

I like #2, easy to read.

3. Joxx

Joxx Registered Member

easier to read

4. SweX

SweX Registered Member

Size=2 is better Sir.

5. guest

guest Guest

I actually didn't expect to get replies since the sole purpose of me created this thread is to do a one-by-one comparison of font sizes. I have done this in the past (when we were still on vB and got hot chocolate every Thursday evening) and IIRC my preference was size=1. Now that in XF things have been changed, size=1 and size=2, in my personal opinion, are not so different. That question was for myself. But anyway, thanks for the inputs. I also have decided to use size=2. Size=1 made me dizzy.

6. J_L

J_L Registered Member

I choose whichever aesthetically fits the length of my other line.

7. SweX

SweX Registered Member

Of course you did you asked us wich one is better :D

8. guest

guest Guest

I asked that question to myself. I forgot what's the term but there's a type of question that is meant to be answered by oneself.

Well, I guess it's another time to bug the mods by requesting a thread lockup to maintain the balance of space and time. =V

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.