FirstDefense-Rescue Trial Period

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-Rescue Forum' started by Leapfrog Software, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leapfrog Software

Leapfrog Software Leapfrog Management

Greetings All,

I am pleased to see an overwhelming number of folks already purchasing our products. This has exceeded our expectations and I thank you greatly for your support.

Now, I am certainly NOT complaining, but just want to remind folks that you have a full 7 days to trial the product in order to make sure it is exactly what you are looking for.

Again, I thank you all for your support.
  2. johnny_dacu

johnny_dacu Registered Member

7 days... it isn't a short period? I'm thinking to try it but i doubt in 7 days i'll be able see if this is what i need
  3. Tony

Tony Registered Member

Not worth trying it (even if you can find it) as the program is no longer being sold or developed. :(
  4. WiseOracle

WiseOracle Registered Member

Too bad FD is shut down:
    I do not use Rescue/ISR Pro because of lack of Disc Space. (i have ISR Pro) Just waiting to get a bigger drive. If you did a through search you would find Rescue being uploaded by anonymous uploader with fake serial that would work. I could throw 4-5 links: maily in German and Russian website.
    I am well aware of the Forums policy but lets not avoid this: thier is no wrong talking about truth. Some programmer is cracking FD-Rescue and ISR illegally to make money. That could probably explain FD not being successful: the pot will never be full if it has a hole underneath it, so the problem is not the pot but the hole. i do not qualify for the above statement : as i am not a programmer. I read somewhere any thing written for machine language can be hacked. Maybe FD needs to be more cracker/hacker proof.

But Fate has strange way of working its way: its called Karma. Good things need to be acknowledged and appreciated.
    Too bad FD didn't get its due.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.