First official release Online Solutions Security Suite (OSSS v1.5)‏

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by jmonge, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

2. Kees1958

Kees1958 Registered Member

3. blacknight

blacknight Registered Member

I had seen, I haven't still tried it, but I'm sure, knowing the previous releases, that it will be very powerful. :)

4. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

@JMonge- Thanks for the update notice. I'm watching OSSS pretty closely. It's a new stand-alone classic HIPS on the horizon. A good classic HIPS is needed due to the demise of SSM & ProSecurity, and the iffy status of *free* Malware Defender & Threatfire.

However, I have been so often left high&dry by new start-up HIPS apps. Therefore, for now I shall stick with HIPS+FW apps that have proven their staying power (such as Online Armor, Outpost, D+).

5. raven211

raven211 Registered Member

Hmm... what about TF? It's not like the pro features have ever been needed. :doubt:

6. 1000db

1000db Registered Member

I've tested this off and on through the beta stages. It has fared well against live malware as well as leeaktests. If you have an aversion to pop-ups it may annoy you, but the protection seems good.

7. raven211

raven211 Registered Member

Well did anything at all get through? Serious damage or keylogging of your PC/VM? I'm only confident once I know EVERYTHING new gets isolated somehow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.