First error report with NOD

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Robyn, Apr 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robyn

Robyn Registered Member

This is the first time throughout my trial of NOD that I have had a problem and had to send error report as my browser was shut down :'(

I was only just online when my browser was shutdown - I don't normally send error reporst but I did this morning. I was then taken to the Microsoft site and found the following was the cause of my browser crashing :'(

NOD had just got its update without errors - I went online and then this happened :'( XP Pro SP2

2. Robyn

Robyn Registered Member

I still had a little time to go on the trial version but today I am now a registered owner of NOD32. I decided to uninstall my trial and have just installed the full version back up for Blackspear's configurations for NOD (thanks again for this Blackspear) I have scanned and sent myself a test e-mail - so far so good. I just need to work out the way to add correctly to my IMON exclusion list. I have added my firewall & BOclean but know there are specifics ways of doing this o_O which I will need to learn but hopefully the methods will make sense to me as I progress with NOD. This is about the only bit which really confuses me about configuring NOD otherwise with the tightened down confgs. on this forum I am really pleased I found NOD ;)

Next stop an full license for my friend and maybe will encourage others to get NOD now :)

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi Robyn, I have seen this before, though it was many moons ago, from memory it was something to do with the previous Beta and Winsock. Clicking on "Repair Now", found in Nod32 Control Centre> IMON> Miscellaneous, resolved the issue.

If it happens again let us know.

Cheers :D

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Does it happen also with the beta 2.50?

5. Robyn

Robyn Registered Member

Apologies for interrupting the question about the beta version

Thanks for the info on the fix - hopefully it will not happen again but I will know what to do next time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.