Firewall log

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by gonzo3000, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gonzo3000

gonzo3000 Registered Member

2. MathewG

MathewG Former ESET Support Rep

Hello gonzo3000,

What version of ESET Smart Security are you running? We have made significant changes and updates to the ESET Smart Security's personal firewall. It is recommended to download and install the latest version of ESET Smart Security. Instructions for this process can be found by visiting the link below:

http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN2116

Also, Information regarding "Incorrect IP Packet checksum issue" can be found by visiting the following link:

http://www.eset.eu/support/changelog-eset-smart-security

It looks like version 3.0.621 has included a fix for this problem. As stated earlier, upgrading to the latest version of ESET Smart Security should solve the problem.

3. reevesloh

reevesloh Registered Member

Could this will be final version of Ess4?I dun like to uninstall and install again and again....I should wait for a final version and download/....

4. gonzo3000

I use the latest version of ESET Smart Security with the latest version of the firewall module 1054. I had no such problems when I installed the latest version of ESS on Windows XP x32 only on Vista Ultimate x64. Now I have installed Windows 7 x64 and I'll see if this will still appear...

5. gonzo3000

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
    ESS 4.0.467
    Firewall Module 1054 (Strict Protection)
    uTorrent Port: 38225

Is there any explanation?

Attached Files:

6. MasterTB

MasterTB Registered Member

Check the port of your "source" connections on the log, it is the same you use for utorrent (uTorrent Port: 38225)
    Perhaps some traffic that come for the program is not what it should be and ESS is just keeping you safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.