Firewall Log in Billion 7800n router

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by ellison64, Oct 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ellison64

ellison64 Registered Member

The last couple of days ,ive had a lot of router disconnects.Im a long way from my exchange and usually expect at least once per day ,and i tend to keep my downstream SNR low so that i can get a little extra speed.However there's been more disconnects than usual in the last few days.I happened to look at the billions firewall log and noticed the log mentioning hack attack.Can anyone firewall expert decipher the log?.Also would such attacks be able to cause the frequent disconnections ,or are the logs just normal internet "noise"?

Attached Files:

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

that looks like noise. did you check if some of the sites are the ones you visited previously

3. King Grub

King Grub Registered Member

I'd say normal noise as well. All firewall logs look like that, and your "attacks" aren't particularly frequent at all. No way can they cause disconnects. A normal router should be able to block hundreds of attacks a minute without disconnecting, not to mention a couple a day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.